Thursday 24 November 2011

Great Day =)

Soo today i decided not to be lazy. Woke up, went to school and chilled with my friends and teachers at school and at the library. For some odd reason I always go to buy sushi at UMI sushi =) maybe cause its that good haha. There is this weird girl that serves me and shes Japanese, shes kinda nice, maybe cause its her job, but shes way to old for me. Anyways *study* went well with my mates JM, YL and KS, that was sleeping in the library =). Later on I went home and played this really hard song on OSU that I have been trying to master because apparently if I do I would be pro according to GC =). Then I went to play BADMINTON!. Asian sport. If you didn't know I was asian, well now you do. But seeing as the way I speak and the name of this blog, you probably already guessed that ^^. I hadn't played badminton in a while that I was kind of letting my team down and felt the pressure of even serving the shuttle. Lucky with the help of a mountain dew (New strawberry flavour thingy), I got some energy and luckily won my games. Anyways that's enough of me for one day!
Goooooood NIGHT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment